A great basic 2.4GHz transmitter for beginners or if you want a simple radio. Please watch video for review.
HK GT2: Hobby King HK-GT2
HK GT2G: Updated version of GT2
FlySky GT3: FS-GT3 2.0″ LCD 2.4G Wireless 3-CH Gun Transmitter with Receiver for R/C Car and Boat (8*AA)
FlySky GT3B: New improved version of the GT3
3CH recievers: FlySky 3CH receiver
6CH receivers: FlySky 6CH receiver
8CH receivers: FlySky 8CH receiver
DSC Cable for PC: FlySky VRC Simulator cable
Battery Lipo pack: HobbyKing Turnigy Transmitter Batteries (1450mah)
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
1. Plug bind plug into CH3, turn on car, the LED light should flash
2. Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
3. The light should go steady now
4. Let go of bind button, turn off car, remove bind plug, turn off TX
5. Turn on TX and then turn on car, it should be bound now
To set the fail-safe:
(Please note there is only a fail-safe for channel 2. 1 & 3 do not have fail-safe)
1. Turn on both RX and TX
2. Hold the throttle (CH2) in the position you want it to be in when fail-safe kicks in (example: brake position). Alternatively, you can use your throttle trim to put the throttle in brake mode, instead of holding down the trigger, it’s easier.
3. Press the fail-safe button until it blinks and turns solid again.
4. Test it! Go full throttle and turn the radio off. It should go to brake position.